Resource Hacker 4.3.20
Resource Hacker Review:
Do you want to check out the resource fields on your 32 bit Windows computer? Are you looking to replace icons and bitmaps on your system easily? Well, Resource Hacker is the right software application that will help you to examine resources like .exe fields on your 32 bit or 64 bit Windows computer and carry out necessary editing works on them.
A Complete Resource Editing Tool
Resource Hacker is said to be the most complete resource editing software for Windows computers as it can efficiently and quickly compile, view, decompile, recompile as well as edits Windows executable resources on your system. All kinds of Windows executable files such as *.exe, *.scr, *.dll and *.mul can be opened by using this software. This will enable the software to make changes to the executable files and adding, modifying or deleting executable files are done with just a few clicks. The software is capable of creating and compiling (*.rc) resource script files and also edit (*.res) resource files.
THE FOLLOWING ARE SOME OF THE IMPORTANT FEATURES OFFERED BY THE RESOURCE HACKER APPLICATION OR ITS USER:
- Compiling can be done using the text editor offered in the software or through a resource script file on the command line.
- The software supports compiler directives like #INCLUDE, #IF, #DEFINE, #PRAGMA, #IFNDEF, etc.
- You can view the resource in a file by just expanding the directory on the left side of the user interface panel and then choosing the name of the resource.
- The resource details are offered in three attributes: resource name, resource language and resource type.
- You can easily change the resources for cursors, icons, bitmaps and AVI.
- Once a file is opened, all the resources will be made available either as decompiled text or as an image.
The Resource Hacker will allow you to check out string tables, icon groups, icons, version information and many more when you open the resource file. You can use the basic search function to find resource files and also save resources to .res and .bin files. A series of commands (multiple commands) can be run using scripts.
The Resource Hacker offers an easy to use interface that can be handled by professional as well as novice users without any hiccups. It has a complete set of easy tools to inspect, edit, and extract the resource files on your computer.
Changes on the new version:
Bugfixes: Numerous fixes to commandline processing
Bugfixes: Other minor fixes
Resource Hacker Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!
OS Support: Win7 x64, WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win8 x32, Win8 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10,
Hits: 1,758 visitors
Date added: 07 Jul 2015
Last Update: 11 Sep 2016